Merry Christmas, #floracurlfamily! We wanted to share how you can recycle your empty Flora & Curl products and packaging!
How to Recycle Your Empties
Once you have enjoyed your Flora & Curl products to the very last drop, the packaging can be recycled and turned into a new use once it is completely emptied.
Get all of the excesses out, and rinse out the jar, bottle or lid with some warm water and dishwashing soap. Don't worry about drying them!
Place your jar or bottle separate to its lid, in your recycling bin, ready for recycling pick-up by the local authority or for your own drop-off at your local facility. The recyclable packaging will make its way to be repurposed.
Our Biodegradable Packaging
- We ship your orders out using 100% biodegradable materials that are printed with plant-based ink.
- We use biodegradable and recyclable filler material.
- We use biodegradable and recyclable postcards, leaflets and order slips.
- Our FSC and PEFC certified leaflets are biodegradable and recyclable. The inks used on our leaflets are plant-based.
- Your order slips are also recyclable!
Learn more about our eco-friendly values on our new recycling page! We are so proud to be advocates of a greener, more sustainable future!
Team Flora & Curl